Skip to content

General

Thanks for choosing Hindenburg products. Please help us improve our product with your feedback, ideas and questions. We aim to reply to support questions within 24 hours.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Controller support / control mapping

Support for midi, osc, and other hardware communication protocols for physical controller mapping.

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do already have that in Hindenburg ABC and it has it’s uses rearding recording lamps, silent buttons and transport … but we have not implemented it in Hindenburg Journalist, as things like automating volume curves would not be possible. This might result in more confusion and frustration – that it would solve. But we will keep it in the back of our minds.

2. "Linked track editing" should work as "editing all tracks"

Hi,
    I do long narrative recordings. Whenever there's an error, I drop a marker. I then edit it, and to keep the markers to stay at their position (e g to follow with the audiofile when editing), I make sure that all tracks are marked.
    I was glad to read about the Link Tracks feature, but disappointed when I tried it. I expected that editing on Linked tracks worked as mentioned above, but it didn't. Audio markers stayed at the same place on the timeline, instead of following the audiofile(s).

I'd be very happy if you changed this! :)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Preserve Timestamps

When Hindenburg copies audio files to the project directory it modifies their timestamp, even if the files are not being re-coded. I would prefer Hindenburg to preserve the "created" time stamp of the original file, so I could delete the original file and still know, when the recording was made.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base