Skip to content

General

Thanks for choosing Hindenburg products. Please help us improve our product with your feedback, ideas and questions. We aim to reply to support questions within 24 hours.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. An error marker that works while in record

I really need a marker that works while recording. Then I can read at lot at det same time and go back and edit the mistakes later and easily see where they are. . maybe it could be placed on the letter m. oneclick command.
    christin

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Move the order of headers in TOC

Would it be possible to move the order of the headers in TOC? At the moment of the recording the definive order is not always known, so it would be necessary tot move the headers with the connected audio in the right order.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Time data in HABC

Is it possible to add the following feature in your HABC program: at the moment we are using a Daisy recording tools which had the ability to produce data of the session time (how long is this project open) and the recorded time. Knowing this you can calculate if the narrator makes many mistakes or is an efficient reader or not. F.i. some narrators produce 60 minutes of spoken word in 120 minutes of recording. So this score is 50%. Other narrators produces less than 50% while some narrators are very efficient in the score of 70% or more. We…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base