Skip to content

General

Thanks for choosing Hindenburg products. Please help us improve our product with your feedback, ideas and questions. We aim to reply to support questions within 24 hours.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Noisegate

Actually I am recording with different microphones and use the whole tracks with and without speach on them. So every track is a mixture from speaking and not speaking. This makes cutting for me much easier but when we sit next to each other of course the microphone(s) which are not active also get some sound from the speaker. To improve sound, a noisegate feature would be a good thing.

thanks!

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Support podcast chapters for mp3s

Marco Arment's popular iOS podcast app Overcast supports mp3 chapters and it's become more popular among notable podcasts to support it.

According to Marco, "There’s an MP3 ID3v2 Chapters spec that’s extremely easy to read and write."

Hindenburg already has chapter support for aac files, it would be nice if it was able to write chapters for mp3 as well.

View of what chapters look like in Overcast attached.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Move an audio clip and all the other clips that follow with single click

I cut clips a lot in Hindenburg. Then I add other clips in other tracks to make a nice radio piece. But ever so often when listening to the piece, I realize that two clips are too close together, and then it gets more complicated then it needs to be, in my opinion. Because when I move a clip, I either have to move every single clip that comes after it or I've got to zoom out, select all the clips that follow, zoom in again, and move them. When I listen to the bit I changed, all the clips…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?