Skip to content

General

Thanks for choosing Hindenburg products. Please help us improve our product with your feedback, ideas and questions. We aim to reply to support questions within 24 hours.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Hindenburg macro keypad

Imagine a world where you can edit without excess buttons on your keyboard, no need to move the mouse. Imagine siving precious time in your audio editing!
    Like other editing softwares, davinci and their quickedit or the logic keyboards, create a costumisable keyboard with Hindenburg commands and knob for quicker editing. Scroll through the audio with a knob and have in, out, b, save, x,z, mute, solo and all the other commands we use every day just at hand! (and please do include shortcut to select all clips to the right, and all audio on the selected track.
    Would cut…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Audio Description Recording

Greetings, hope this message find you well. I am a Voice Actor, I host a voice tracked segment on a radio show and an Audio Describer. Not to mention, I am a Hindy Journalist user and LOVE IT!.

I am writing about the Audio Description piece. I was looking at your program for Audio Books and made me wonder if there is a way to develop an audio program for Audio Description.

As an AD, I often describe eLearning, corporate videos and movies.. The way it works is you bring the video into the platform and with timecodes you record…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ubuntu version

Hello Team.

I know, that this request is maybe weird, but why not translate/program a version for Ubuntu/Linux?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Full DAW for iOS

As many media content providers are using the iPad in favour of a laptop, it would make perfect sense to offer a fully featured DAW.
    The success of apps such as Lumafusion and FilmicPro and Affinity photo are leading the way... but we are still waiting for the first serious iOS DAW

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add option to colorize portions of the tape

First, thanks for making this product. It's saved me so much time since I started using it.

I think if we could change portions of the tape for labeling purposes it would be useful in a number of ways. I mostly use your software to edit interviews for broadcast - and so a big part of the job is whittling down 15 minutes of tape to 10 minutes of interview. If I could colorize portions of the tape, then on the first pass through I could indicate which parts I definitely want to keep in, and which parts are "maybes."…

32 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote